Our Vision is to positively contribute to the educational, economic, and sustainable development of the local communities and the region by providing high-quality, internationally recognised academic programmes, which focus on developing professional skills promoting employability.
The primary purpose of College Of Technology is to provide a learning environment in which faculty, staff and students can discover, examine critically, preserve and transmit the knowledge, wisdom and values that will help ensure the survival of this and future generations and improve the quality of life for all. The university seeks to help students to develop an understanding and appreciation for the complex cultural and physical worlds in which they live and to realize their highest potential of intellectual, physical and human development. It also seeks to attract and serve students from diverse social, economic and ethnic backgrounds and to be sensitive and responsive to those groups which have been underserved by higher education.
1. Offering socially relevant academic programs consisting of a substantial general education component in all undergraduate programs
2. Recruiting and retaining good students, well-trained faculty with graduate degrees from overseas and qualified staff
3. Promoting effective teaching, quality research, and service
4. Providing appropriate physical facilities including classroom, labs and library with state of the art educational technology
5. Supporting co-curricular and extra-curricular activities
6. Practicing good governance and administration that encourage academic freedom and faculty-staff participation and
7. Purposeful engagement of our alumni and community leaders.